Tub Conversion Kits (Large)
Tub Conversion Kits
Easily convert a large Cambro or Choice Brand Tub into a display cage with sliding glass doors. (Fits the 182615CW135 Cambro Camwear Tub, or the Choice Brand 18" x 26" x 15" Tub).
- Comes as a kit that includes: Precut frame components with built-in track for sliding glass doors, 3D printed corner brackets to easily assemble the frame, screws to assemble and attach to your Cambro or Choice tubs.
- Frame assembles easily with a screw driver. You just need to drill holes in your tub rim to allow for mounting screws. Instruction included. It's super simple to do!
- Frame rails are made of PVC and come in white only. However, they can easily be painted by you to be any color you like.
- Corner brackets are available in multiple color options (White, Black, Brown, Blue, Green).
- Assemble and attach to your tub in less than 15 minutes
- Commercially made cages of the same size would cost you over $200. By using our kit you could conceivably make this cage for under $125 (possibly much less!) When done it will be durable and easy to clean. It is also easy to disassemble for storage and travel etc.
- These will also potentially fit other tubs as well. if you have a different brand tub that is smaller you can cut the frame pieces to fit with a miter saw.
- Not Included with the kits:
- Glass Doors are not included. You can get them cheaply from your local glass shop. This cuts down on the cost for you and prevents issues during shipping. You need two panels that measure 1/8" thick and are 17 1/16" x 13" each for each cage.
- The Cambro or Choice Brand Tubs are not included. Cheaper and easier for you to buy locally or online.
- For heating we recommend contacting Pro Products about their Radiant Heat Panels. They have several options that will fit these boxes. We contacted them specifically about heating these boxes and they have several solutions available. ( Contact them here )
- Also to Note:
- The Cambro and Choice tubs are slightly different in size from one another. This is why we have you select which tub you are using so that the frames will fit properly.
- The frames and 3D printed brackets are not dishwasher safe. The high temps during a dishwasher dry cycle will warp the plastic and PVC.
Also note that all items are made to order. Typically most items will be completed and shipped within 7 to 14 days after ordering (usually less than that). If there is a considerable amount in the queue we will let you know the approximate wait time.